So the other night I was obviously bored at 1am and decided to string a bunch of words together about handwriting again.
The coherency of what I posted isn’t super important, but I’m sure most people didn’t read it to the end to see the only thing in the entire post that makes sense.
Here’s the gist;
I decided to start a thing. I was thinking it would be so cool just to get lots of handwritten notes. (That was the point of the other post, just so you know)
But, of course it would be totally insane for me to give the Internet my address.
So I thought it would be cool to exchange notes over the Internet, which is what typing is essentially.
- Handwrite a note
- Take a picture, post it to your blog.
- Tag “Owlivia Writes” in your tags (I’m following that tag)
- I will put your note in a post and reply with another handwritten note.
- You may ask me a question with the note, draw a picture, tell me something, give me a writing prompt, I don’t know, get creative… Just nothing inappropriate. This is a clean blog.
- Have fun
- P. S. I encourage you to start up your own handwriting tag or something 🙂
- Side note: I may or may not decide that a talking owl doodle or another animal is the best way to reply to you. Like a comic.
As an additional challenge, handwrite a note to your readers.