Hello my beautiful readership!
I’ve been a part of the blogosphere for [approximately] 6 months now! (Woohoo!)
Anyways, I’m doing the blogging U thing again (Blogging 101! it’s so exciting)
Mostly I’m doing it to connect with more bloggers because that’s exciting, but I’ll probably do most of the assignments too.
Like, todays assignment is give an introduction. Tell the blogosphere who you are, and why you are blogging pretty much.
I’ve done a few posts like that before, but to recap for those of you who are new here:
- I’m a teenage blogger. A 16 (nearly 17) year old high school senior. I blog to be heard, to express myself.
- I blog because it helps me connect with people. I have made a few friends through blogging
- I blog about my thoughts on life I guess… whatever I feel like posting. Sometimes my brain may be functioning in a somewhat incoherent manner, so I’ll type out all of the things running through my mind and publish that! (That, my friends, is called a brain dump)
- Sometimes I post some doodles and such up here… depends on my mood… occasionally I might post a journal post, I’ve gotten some good feedback from those (More accurately they are ‘notebook posts’)
- I post about interesting things that I do, or things that happen to me.
Basically, I write what I want with my own voice.
Originally, I thought I would use this more as a ranting type of blog, as I’m in high school, and things are buggy sometimes, but it didn’t really work out that way. I guess because sometimes I over think things and have a negative attitude, I’m not a genuinely negative person.
I’d like to think most of my posts give more of a positive vibe (Although, I guess It’s harder for me to tell, as I’m the author)
Just as a quick little update on real time-what’s happening right now, my dog has been traumatized by fireworks from last night (The noise freaked her out) and she has been pacing between my room, my closet, my moms room, and the hallway. Occasionally she will lay down or whine at something. Currently she seems to be passed out in the hallway.
Also, I have play-doh beside me (just because, okay!) and I am going back and forth between typing and taking out some play doh to squish it and smell it… I like the smell of it…
Alright, that’s basically it for this post. Thank you guys for reading!!!! You are all awesome! 🙂