Thank you Celestestranburk For nominating me for this Challenge!!!
It was fun, I wrote almost entirely dialog!
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers).
“Hello” I said as I answered my cell phone.
“Yes,” Said a nervous voice on the other end “I mean Hi…Hey…Whats up?”
It was my friend, Anthony. I had no idea why he was calling me at 10:00 at night!
“Wait” He said with a moments realization “This actually went through?”
“Yeah” I said smirking “What did you think would happen when you pressed the call button?”
“Well I don’t know, I didn’t know I actually pressed it for your information” He laughed nervously
“Well what were you doing then?” I interrogated.
“I was… Practicing!” He stammered.
“Practicing for what!” I pressed.
“For.. umm…asking you something…I wanted to do it right… so if you make me do it now… and I mess up, I haven’t had enough practice”
I rolled my eyes in a playful way, not that he could see. “Go on” I encouraged “I understand if you aren’t well enough practiced, but you may as well get it over with!”
He sighed dramatically, as if in defeat “Okay” He said in a slightly strained voice “Just do it” I heard him mutter to himself.
“Will you…” He began “Perhaps… go on a…” He gasped and coughed. Ever so dramatic Anthony. “DATE WITH ME”
No. of words: 208
Alright guys, thanks for reading!!! Have a wonderful day! 🙂