So, it looks as though I had been nominated twice for the liebster award.
Sly had nominated me like a week and a half ago, and I didn’t even realize it. Sorry sly, and also thank you for the nomination
To make this moment even better, I accidentally nominated HIM when I was nominating for my other nomination (Do you follow that?)
So, since he nominated me too, I will answer his questions and nominate a few MORE bloggers for the award.
here are the rules again, which come from Sly’s post, which are slightly different than the ones I posted earlier, because there must be several different threads running around.
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
- Nominate other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag-backs.
- You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
So here were Sly’s questions:
1. What do you like to do when you’re not working or blogging?
I don’t really have a life, but I do have a really amazing youth group I hang out with most Wednesdays and whenever we plan an event.
I read sometimes, but blogging and drawing weird little things are my only real hobbies (if you can even consider the second thing a real hobby)
2.What was the best time of your life (so far)?
Well, it wasn’t sophomore year…
It probably wasn’t middle school, I was kind of a naive air head back them (I probably still am but it was worse back then)
I don’t think it was before middle school, although I WAS slightly more popular back then
Freshman year is unlikely because I was pretty much just realizing that I had no idea what was going on.(Figure that out)
So maybe it’s now. Yeah, it is probably now. it is probably always now, because I know more now than I did in the past, which I think is more of a good thing than bad.
3. Favorite quote?
I’m thinking that if I actually had a favorite quote, I would know it. I don’t.
4. How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?
Is it sad I don’t know the third word?
5. What is your current favorite song?
“How he loves,” by David Crowder band
6. Who is one celebrity you cannot stand?
I don’t actually know celebrities very well. So I can’t answer this.
7. Who is one celebrity you’d marry in a heartbeat?
Why would I marry someone I don’t know.
8. Favorite TV show?
Would you judge me if I said a bunch of Disney channel shows (Not Disney XD, just Disney channel)
9. Coffee or tea?
10. What is the best part about blogging?
The people. That feels weird to say.
So, now I will nominate some MORE bloggers.
And they will answer THESE questions:
1. Who is someone, other than your family, who has had a really big impact on your life?
2. You have one hypothetical wish, what do you use it for? (No wishing for more wishes)
3. Do you have catchphrase? Explain the story behind it. If you don’t have a catchphrase, make one up, and explain the story behind THAT.
4. What question do you NOT want to answer?
5. What is your favorite ‘favorite’ question to answer? (Favorite color, favorite food, favorite laundry detergent etc.) And what is the answer to that question?
6. what is something you can admit?
7. What is something weird about yourself?
8. How introverted or extroverted are you?
9. What fictional land would you most like to be in?
10. Are glasses cool?
So, the same questions I asked last time.
Alright, I hope you enjoyed the second Liebster post in a row…