Hello my dear readers and fellow bloggers (who also happen to be readers)
I want to express my gratitude and excitement for being nominated for the Liebster award by The Little Novice, so thank you Little Novice.
To be honest, I have no idea how to pronounce the word Liebster. Luckily, that is not one of the steps I have to take after being nominated, these are:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
So now, to answer The Little Novice’s questions, they are as follows, her statements will be bolded and Italicized and mine will not be.
(I just realized, I’m cool enough now to not have to pretend people are asking me questions like I did in my first couple posts. VICTORY IS MINE!!! HAHAAHA!!!! However, I can always do that again in the future…)
Anyway’s, let’s get down to business…
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I like all kinds of things about blogging honestly, but I guess my favorite thing so far is that it connects me with people who relate to me. I like meeting new people, I just struggle a lot with initiating conversations and stuff to meet new people in the real world. I also love the fact that my blog is my creative outlet and place to share my thoughts that I struggle to express verbally ( So, I picked 2. NOW what?)
2. Who would you dedicate your blog to?
Oh this is a tough one.
I guess my Mom, because she is one of the only people in the world who knows that I am the face behind this blog and she more or less inspired me to write it.
“I started a blog, you should start one too, with wordpress”
and I did. End of story.
3. What is/are your biggest inspiration(s) that motivate you?
That would be the fact that I am a child of God, because without that fact, I would be absolutely nothing.
4. If you could choose to go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Why does this question always get asked? I hardly ever think about travel, but okay, if uou insist.
I would go to Disneyworld because that place is cool.
I would also go to Bunny island, or whatever it’s called in Japan, because there are hundreds of bunnies craving human affection, and I really want to be chased by bunnies.
5. If you could travel through time, which time period would you go?
I’d go get my 6 year old self, and then the 2 of us would go and get my 26 year old self and my 36 year old self and we would have a time travel party in whatever time we stopped in and my future children would see their mother as a 16 year old and a 6 year old and whoever else happened to be there.
We would of course need some cool decorations so a couple of us would go and get a couple of dinosaurs and travel through the past and get all kinds of souvenirs, and stop a couple of decades ago to see if those so called “Record players” really did exist and pick up one of those too, all for the coolest time travel party ever.
6. Name 3 things you’ll never leave the house without.
Thing #1, clothes. The proper amount of clothes at that, and I will of course be wearing them.
Thing #2 My Pocket. I don’t know what I would do if I forgot my pocket. It’s so handy to put stuff in, like my phone,.
Which I guess I will make my 3rd thing since I live in a culture where having a cell phone is important and also if I need to call my mom, I like to use my own phone rather than worrying of someone will let me use theirs.
7. Any favourite poem or book?
My favorite book is called ROOM. Yes, the letters are actually all capitalized. I like it because it describes a harsh reality of life through the first person perspective of a 5 year old, who doesn’t even know that the world he is living in is as bad as it is. I won’t go into anymore details about it than that.
8. What do you like to do on a lazy day?
It depends on what I feel like doing, sometimes I play video games, or watch TV, the last lazy day I had I spent reading the entire day.
I’m actually having a lazy day right now, spending it blogging, and (sort of) doing homework.
9. What is your favorite saying/proverb/quote?
I guess if I had one that was my ‘favorite’ it would come immediately to mind, I guess I like “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God![a] Therefore the world does not know us,[b] because it did not know Him.” 1 John 3:1 NKJV (I really like how this version is worded as well.)
10. What piece of advice would you like to share?
This advice comes from a teenager, so it’s okay teens, you can listen:
Don’t be in such a rush to get a boyfriend/girlfriend.
being single is NOT a good enough reason to get a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Don’t get a boyfriend/girlfriend just because everyone else has one, or you have turned of age for your parents to have let you have one.
This advice is brought to you in honor of yesterday being valentines day, and later, I will be posting a post in detail regarding this advice.
Alright, so I have answered the 10 questions, and now it’s time for me to nominate 8 people, they are as follows:
3. Zadda Panda
So, to ask my questions to these awesome bloggers:
1. Who is someone, other than your family, who has had a really big impact on your life?
2. You have one hypothetical wish, what do you use it for? (No wishing for more wishes)
3. Do you have catchphrase? Explain the story behind it. If you don’t have a catchphrase, make one up, and explain the story behind THAT.
4. What question do you NOT want to answer?
5. What is your favorite ‘favorite’ question to answer? (Favorite color, favorite food, favorite laundry detergent etc.) And what is the answer to that question?
6. what is something you can admit?
7. What is something weird about yourself?
8. How introverted or extroverted are you?
9. What fictional land would you most like to be in?
10. Are glasses cool?
So there you go, answer, nominate and DOMINATE something.